Well presented 3 Bedroom property located in a quiet cul de sac in a popular village within walking distance to sought after Primary & Secondary Schools. Excellent bus service for Reading, Oxford & Wallingford. EPC Rating: D
Entrance from Front of the property in to a good sized porch leading to:
– Hallway with large cupboard and Cloakroom with shower over small bath.
– Lounge 4.1 x 4.2
– Dining Room 2.7 x 3.2 with sliding patio door to enclosed garden
– Kitchen 3.2 x 3.3 with double electric oven, Gas hob, Dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
– Upstairs to family bathroom 2.5 x 2.0 with bath and separate shower.
– Double bedroom 3.9 x 3.5 with built in wardrobes
– Double bedroom 3.9 x 3.3 with built in wardrobes and shelving
– Single bedroom 2.5 x 2.3 with built in storage
– Outside to enclosed rear garden with side access to the front of the property with small front garden leading to pathway to car parking area.
- Car Port
- Communal Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Log burning stove
- Oil Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Town Centre Location
- Walking distance to mainline station
- Walking distance to River Thames
- Walking distance to town centre
- Walking distance to village centre